Thanks to the Chestertown Spy for recording public comments at the County Commissioners’ meeting!
About KCPS SOS
We are a grassroots awareness and advocacy effort devoted to increasing awareness of and support for the needs, challenges, and untapped potential of our public school system—both for the sake of the current student population and for its opportunity to serve as a catalyst for economic development.
- 1.5 Hour Student Early Dismissal - Staff PD2/8/2023 at ALL-DAY ending 2/8/2023 at ALL-DAY
- Board of Education Meeting2/13/2023 at 5:30 PM ending 2/13/2023 at 8:30 PM
- Schools Closed - Staff Prof. Dev.2/17/2023 at ALL-DAY ending 2/17/2023 at ALL-DAY
- Presidents' Day Holiday - Schools & Offices Closed2/20/2023 at ALL-DAY ending 2/20/2023 at ALL-DAY
- Board of Education Meeting2/27/2023 at 5:30 PM ending 2/27/2023 at 8:00 PM
- Discussion of Superintendent's FY 24 Budget2/27/2023 at 5:30 PM ending 2/27/2023 at 6:30 PM
- Half Day Student Dismissal-Staff PD3/8/2023 at ALL-DAY ending 3/8/2023 at ALL-DAY
- Board of Education Meeting3/13/2023 at 5:30 PM ending 3/13/2023 at 8:30 PM
- Discussion of Superintendents FY 24 Proposed Budget3/27/2023 at 5:30 PM ending 3/27/2023 at 6:30 PM
- Board of Education Meeting4/3/2023 at 5:30 PM ending 4/3/2023 at 8:30 PM